BioWin Day 2018
Artificial Intelligence for Health : between Dream and Reality
BioWin Day is the international networking biennal event that BioWin, the Health Cluster of Wallonia (Belgium), organizes. This event is the only one that gathers all stakeholders active in the biotechnology and medical technology sectors in Wallonia.
BioWin Day is the opportunity for industrial and academic players (companies, research centres, organizations and universities) to share their knowledge and expertise concerning scientific and/or business-oriented issues but also to meet potential partners. This year, more than 500 visitors are expected!
For its 7th edition, we'll focus on "Artificial Intelligence for Health: Between Dream and Reality"
Register now in 2 steps:
1. Register on the payment platform.
2. Go to https://biowinday2018.b2match.io/ and complete the online form to appear on the official event website*.
*Please note that your profile will only be visible on the official website event after your registration on the payment platform is completed.
5 good reasons to join
- Get inspired by our conferences
- Make new connections during networking moments and B2B meetings
- Raise your visibility as exhibitor or sponsor
- Think global and meet our international partners and experts
- Discover Wallonia’s technological value chains and stakeholders
Who will you meet?
- Biopharma and MedTech companies
- Biotech startups
- Professional services, consulting firms and training centers
- Foundations and business federations
- Law firms, HR firms, banks, auditing and accounting firms
- TTOs, research institutions and academics
- Investment funds
You want more visibility ?
Discover our sponsoring formulas in the brochure!
For more information
Communication Officer (BioWin)
Tel.: +32 (0)472/19.80.83
Marine Di Vincenzo
Digital Communication Officer (BioWin)
Tel.: +32 (0)474/86.27.48
Event manager (Expansion)
Tel.: +32 (0)478/03.50.24